About Us About Us
Dr Sandra Wu & Dr Jesse Georgiadis (Chinese Medicine) Dr Sandra Wu & Dr Jesse Georgiadis (Chinese Medicine)
What Difference Would Less Stress, Less Pain, More Energy and Improved Health Make to Your Life?
Acupuncture is a form of medicine originating thousands of years ago in China. Chinese Emperors lived very long, healthy and productive lives through Chinese medicine.
Therefore Emperor’s Acupuncture practises the Emperor’s medicine to turn people’s health around so they can healthier lives.
Acupuncture is a drug-free therapy.
We are Here to Help You Achieve Better Health We are Here to Help You Achieve Better Health
Over the last 18 years Sandra has treated over 20,000 patients. Many of these people were struggling with issues of fertility, pain, skin/complexion issues, chronic illness, stress and weight loss.
While her expertise is in Chinese medicine, she has an intricate understanding of the different treatment protocols used in Western medicine IVF treatments. Not to mention that hundreds of babies have been born to patients under her support care.
Sandra has a special interest in cosmetic acupuncture to help people look and feel their best. She understands how important your face is to your self confidence and your life. She loves to see the looks of pure joy on the faces of patients she helps.
As a busy mother of three, Sandra also knows how difficult it can be to prioritise your health.
She has a compassionate, non-judgemental approach that puts you at ease and supports you in your commitment to your physical and emotional wellbeing.
She also takes the time to explain the treatment options that will deliver the best results so you can feel in control of your own healing.
Sandra graduated from Victoria University of Technology with a Bachelor of Health Science – Acupuncture in 2000. After university she completed her training in acupuncture and pain relief at Guangzhou University/hospital of TCM in China.
Sandra also speaks Cantonese and is available for consultations on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Jesse uses acupuncture, guasha and cupping to treat his areas of special interest including:
- Women’s health (PMS, Menopause)
- Chronic headaches/migraines
- Injury recovery (pre/post operation support)
A bit about Jesse:
- Graduated from RMIT in 2018 with a bachelor of health science and bachelor of applied science (Chinese medicine)
- He became interested in Chinese medicine after training martial arts for 13 years, he had a great appreciation for it as he witnessed it helping the body heal from injuries that may have occurred from training.
- Jesse loves helping people and seeing the joy they express when he’s able to help them overcome a condition they have been suffering with.
- He has a deep interest in meditation and makes it a daily practice. He likes to use this passion to better understand himself as well as help patients see their condition in a different light to help them recover at a higher rate.