What Chinese Herbs Can Assist With the Symptoms of the Following:
- Improved immunity. Chinese herbs have long been used to bolster immunity by bolstering your Lung and digestive function. Chinese herbs may provide a protective effect against disease.
- Recovery from colds and flu. Chinese herbs may help to bring down fever, soothe sore throats, clear your lungs to help you recover faster.
- Anxiety and depression. Chinese herbs may have a calming affect to help reduce the symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Insomnia. Chinese herbs may help to improve your ability to get to sleep and stay asleep.
- Digestive issues. Chinese herbs may help to improve digestive symptoms of bloating, gas, reflux, nausea, diarrhoea, constipation and the symptoms of IBS.
- Fatigue. Chinese herbs may assist to improve energy levels.
Chinese herbs come in a concentrated powder format, which you drink as a tea.
How Telephone Herbal Consultations Work
- You book a time here.
- We may send you a quick online health/symptom questionnaire to complete before your booking
- We will send you an email and a text containing the link that you need to click on at your appointment time (NOTE: telehealth consultation bookings are limited to 15 minutes)
- We will ask a range of questions to determine the best Chinese herbal prescription for you
- You will pay for your appointment and your herbs via credit card
- We will prepare and post you your Chinese herbs by Express Post.
To assist during this difficult time, we are reducing the cost of these online consultations by 40%.
Telehealth (online) Herbal Consultations are normally $85, but until further notice they are only $50. The $50 fee helps us to remain viable as a clinic to support our practitioners and their families.
The total cost would be $50 for the consultation plus the cost of your herbs (typically $56.70 for a week) and the cost of postage ($10).