Increased Good Health Measures
To keep you healthy and so we can continue to provide treatments to, we have implemented the following good health measures at our clinic:
- your practitioner will wear a face mask for the entire appointment
- you will need to wear a face mask for the entire appointment
- all contact surfaces will be disinfected between patients (e.g. treatment table, chair arms, door handles, reception counter, etc…)
- time in the waiting area will be limited to a few minutes with only one patient allowed in the waiting room at a time
- your practitioner will thoroughly wash their hands and forearms with disinfectant immediately before and after your treatment
- if the practitioner experiences any cold or flu symptoms all appointments will be cancelled
- on arrival, all patients will be asked if they are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms. Those who are will be required to reschedule for 2+ weeks time
- the clinic has a COVID-Safe Plan in place.
These measures will reduce/kill any airborne or surface viruses to keep you safe while you receive your treatment.