Who Are We?
Bruce Stafford and Sandra Wu are Doctors of Chinese medicine registered with the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia.
Between them they have completed over 50,000 patient visits giving them a wealth of experience to help you with most health problems.
Our clinic is right next to Essendon at suite 5, 8 Eddy Street not far from Mount Alexander Road, right across from the Coles car park.
Acupuncture Essendon and Surrounds
Acupuncture Essendon & Service Areas
We service all surrounding suburbs.
Why Choose Emperor’s Acupuncture for Help in Essendon?
- Two highly experienced practitioners with over 50,000 patient visits completed.
- Modern and quiet clinic where you can relax to get full benefit out of your treatment.
- Free 15 minute consultation should you want to talk to a practitioner before deciding on any treatment.
- One of the 3 highest rated Chinese medicine clinics in Melbourne according to Three Best Rated.
Your Free 15 Minute Health Breakthrough Consultation*
At this free consultation* we will read your radial pulse and provide you with our preliminary findings. We will then recommend a course of action for you to take to help you with your health concern.
*This service is provided free by our practitioners. There are no conditions and no other paid services subsidise these free appointments.
- The population of Essendon is around 21,000.
- Essendon Train Station and Melbourne Trams are the most popular modes of public transport.
- It’s easy to get a tram to the main shopping precincts are in Mount Alexander Road and Buckley Streets Essendon.