Infection Infection Control
Increased Increased Good Health Measures
Increased Good Health Measures
To keep you healthy and so we can continue to provide treatments to, we have implemented the following good health measures at our clinic:
- your practitioner will wear a face mask for the entire appointment
- you will be encouraged to wear a face mask for the entire appointment
- all contact surfaces will be disinfected between patients (e.g. treatment table, chair arms, door handles, reception counter, etc…)
- time in the waiting area will be limited to a few minutes with only one patient allowed in the waiting room at a time
- your practitioner will thoroughly wash their hands and forearms with disinfectant immediately before and after your treatment
- if the practitioner experiences any cold or flu symptoms all appointments will be cancelled
- on arrival, all patients will be asked if they are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms. Those who are will be required to reschedule for 2+ weeks time
- the clinic has a COVID-Safe Plan in place.
These measures will reduce/kill any airborne or surface viruses to keep you safe while you receive your treatment.